Logging your food can be a bit of a chore at times but the pros outweigh the cons. Log your food when you’re logging your hours, filling up, or waiting for a load! It is a great habit to start building right away during the eight week challenge.
It Keeps you on Track and Accountable
- Stay on track with what you’re eating on a daily basis so you consume the right amounts. Overeating and undereating are common problems.
- It will help keep you accountable as you log, everyone will slip on their plan periodically especially when getting started but seeing where you eat something you know you shouldn’t and putting it down will help avoid those hiccups later on.
Helps with Meal Planning
- Meal planning is very important when trying to lose weight, gain weight or just change habits. Logging your food will help you start to see what you enjoy eating, and in the long run will help you start planning your meals ahead of time.
Know EXACTLY what you’re Consuming
- Writing down and looking at what you actually eat can be an eye opener. We sometimes think we eat better than we actually do.
- You’ll notice the amount of carbs, proteins and fats you’re consuming, so you know what to change – you’ll build healthier habits!